Skillful Litigation For Your Recovery After A Serious Automobile Accident
It is important to have legal counsel to protect your rights after being involved in any type of serious automobile accident. If a car wreck has led to a personal injury or caused damage to your high-value car, then you may be considering taking legal action to get the compensation that you deserve. Our firm can be the source of advocacy that you need at this difficult time.
After consulting with you, one of us at Clary | Suba | Neale in Baton Rouge or Dallas will prepare to draft a petition for damages. It will consist of a detailed, factual account of the events leading up to and immediately following the automobile accident as well as a summary of your injuries and losses.
To accumulate thorough records supporting your claim, we will gather all the relevant information, assimilate it into an official report and then make contact with the appropriate insurance company. Depending on the case, it might settle in a conference, go to mediation or end up in litigation and be tried in court. The goal by any method will be to get you the compensation you need to rebuild your life after a serious crash.
Lousiana’s Most Deadly And Dangerous Highways And Roads
Louisiana has one of the richest cultures in the nation, and residents enjoy unparalleled access to fine music and fine food – but the roads can leave a lot to be desired. Some of the most dangerous spots drivers have to face include:
- The Devil’s Triangle: This stretch of road on I-10 from Grosse Tete and LA 1 suddenly narrows from three lanes to one, creating dangerous traffic snarls every rush hour and hundreds of wrecks over the years. Law enforcement considers it one of the most deadly roads in the state.
- The Killer Highway: Highway 90, which runs from New Orleans to the edge of Texas, has earned this moniker due to high traffic volumes, frequent speeders and infrastructure issues.
- I-12: From Baton Rouge to Slidell, this stretch of road has been known to be treacherous during poor weather, and drivers are known to rush along at breakneck speeds.
- S. 190: While not as well-known as the above two stretches, U.S. 190 has narrow lanes, a lot of commercial trucks and limited visibility due to sudden twists and turns.
- I-10’s Twin Span Bridge: I-10 gets another spot on this list because of the Twin Span Bridge, which forces drivers to endure high winds at a great height amid heavy traffic full of trucks and buses.
- Airline Highway: This important highway connects Baton Rouge with New Orleans, and it has a reputation for frequent construction zones and unpredictable traffic patterns, as well as a lot of traffic.
- Siegen Lane: Located in Baton Rouge proper, Siegen Lane has tons of lanes and exits and frequent construction – and it runs right through the city’s business district, making it one of the most challenging roads to navigate safely.
Although the number of fatal interstate car crashes briefly dipped in 2019, they’ve been on a steady rise ever since, rising 41.9% over the five years from 2017-2021. Serious accidents are a given, and it is critically important to have an experienced lawyer on your side when one happens to you or your loved one.
Pursue The Compensation You Need And Deserve
Often, the insurance company will not reimburse the plaintiff adequately after a motor vehicle accident. The injured person will then have to:
- Pay for medical expenses
- Take a loss by paying for automobile repairs or lose a totaled car altogether
- Replace income lost by missing work because of injuries from the accident
With a knowledgeable and determined car accident lawyer on your side, you will not have to wage this battle alone after your serious car accident. At Clary | Suba | Neale, we are ready to evaluate your case and prepare compelling arguments in your favor to present in an injury claim or lawsuit.
The Importance Of Timely Legal Action
In Louisiana, a plaintiff or injured party has one year from the date of an automobile accident to bring a claim or lawsuit, so a prompt investigation is essential. If you may need to sue someone to recover compensation after a car accident, contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
Don’t wait to see how you feel later and risk missing the statute of limitations. Rather, get legal counsel promptly. This will allow time for your lawyer to overcome obstacles that may inhibit your ability to bring a claim or file a lawsuit. For a free consultation with an attorney, call 225-228-3694 or send an email inquiry.